You may have the answer to a child’s wish and not even know it!
Currently the average cost of a wish is $6,500. By becoming a Wish Sponsor, you or your group can directly impact the granting of a wish by sponsoring the cost of wish in full or in part by:
- Directly contributing to the cost of a specific wish. We can provide the wish child’s name and details of the wish to be granted. Once the wish is completed we can update you with testimony from the wish child and or family.
- Hosting a fundraising event at your workplace, school or community group to benefit the Marty Lyons Foundation
- Donating items that will help make a wish come true (i.e. tickets to a sports/concert event, airline tickets, hotel stays, car services, etc.).
“Dreams are what the mind conceives and hard work is what makes dreams become a reality.”
If you would like to Sponsor a Wish, please download and complete this form or contact us for more information.
Huge Thank You to our past Wish Sponsors and Beneficiary Event Supporters
The following people and corporations have sponsored wishes with their financial donations:
- Eileen Valenti
- ILKB LLC
- Metro Franchising Commissary
- Military Car Sales
- Roesch Law Firm
- The McLoughlin Family
- Quality King Distributors
Beneficiary Event Supporters
The following groups have held Beneficiary Events on our behalf over the past few years:
- Green Art Enterprises
- Guy DelGrande’s Golf Outing
- IATSE Local 52
- ICAP Charity Day
- People’s Alliance Federal Credit Union
- Stony Brook Yacht Club
- Suffolk County Chapter of the New York State School Facilities Association
- TD Securities Underwriting Hope